The Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak is suitable for beginners or paddlers who prefer a smaller-sized kayak. Although it has a simple design and construction, it does not fall short on its sturdy frame. The kayak is extremely stable, with unique safety features that will keep all paddlers safe and secure.
Check out the Tahe Marine Solo on Amazon by clicking here!
The Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak is comfortable and oversized cockpit will make entering and exiting a breeze. This kayak should not be underestimated because of its size, because it boasts exceptional handling and an enviable amount of speed.
The Lifestyle Solo offers a great experience for kayakers who want to experience the true fit and feel of an amazing kayak while honing their skills.
How Does The Frame of the Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak Differ?
This one-of-a-kind kayak has been designed with the best manufacturing materials and techniques. From a highly reputable manufacturer, Tahe Marine, you can be certain that the kayak will come with a well-built and durable frame.
The Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak has a polyethylene construction with a 98% recyclable HD (high density) core material, making it very tough but lightweight (48 pounds). It also makes it more reliable because it increases the stiffness of the kayak, allowing it to absorb less energy and withstand the most challenging environments.
The frame measures 12.5 feet by 21.75 inches and is 12.5 inches wide.
Any Special Features of the Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak?
The Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo is ergonomically designed and as such, is stable and maneuverable, especially for those who want to experience the sea in a unique way. Its small size also makes it suitable for beginners with different preferences, and is exceptionally easy to handle. You can count on the padded seats to give you the comfort you need, even if you’ll be in the water for many hours.
Other features include two round hatches that make it easy to pack equipment, a standard rudder system that can easily be installed (but is just as easy to paddle without!), availability in five different colors (red, orange, yellow, blue, and green), a responsive foot control for easy handling of the kayak, and a weight capacity of 220 pounds.
Plus, thanks to the large cockpit, this kayak is easy to enter and exit, which a lot of beginning kayakers can find “difficult”.
Ummm, But What About Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo’s Storage Space…?
Despite the Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo kayak’s small size, it features a storage capacity that’s large enough for longer expeditions. Even if you’re planning a short kayaking trip, the storage space will exceed your expectations.
The front and rear hatches have 10″ of storage space, both of them being round in order to facilitate easy packing and quick access to your equipment. With sufficient space, you will not be limited to what you can bring on your paddling adventure.
- The Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak comes with a shallow arch hull that has been designed with good stability in mind
- Two incredible round hatches that make it easy to pack and have quick access to equipment
- Can be paddled with or without a standard rudder
- A very fast kayak that will allow you to explore most bodies of water without restrictions
- Comes with extra equipment such as a compass and thigh pads
- The kayak’s seat may be padded and comfortable, but it doesn’t have the right lumbar support. If you plan to spend a lot of time on the Lifestyle Solo, it’s advisable to replace the seat with a more supportive one. This will ensure that you can enjoy your expeditions without any back problems.
- Due to the Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak’s oversized cockpit and design, many kayakers associate it with beginners, but surprisingly, even experts can be able to make the most of it.
Tahe Marine Lifestyle Solo Kayak Review Summary
The Lifestyle Solo may be a small-sized kayak, but it comes highly recommended, and kayakers will be able to enjoy its spacious and fast-paced nature. The Tahe Marine’s Lifestyle series are some of the better quality kayak’s out there especially with their mid-of-the-range pricing.
If you are a beginner, its good stability will put your mind at ease and make your experience on the water much more enjoyable. On the other hand, if you just want to exercise in the water, this kayak is also a perfect fit for that as well. Its amazing features make it stand out from the crowd.